Stamped concrete is a popular choice for outdoor hardscape features and interior flooring because of its ability to make an impression at a more affordable price than natural stone or pavers. Many clients inquire about the advantages of using this stone alternative, so we have put together a list of the 7 key benefits of stamped concrete.
The 7 Key Benefits of Stamped Concrete
- Concrete is a chameleon. When in its liquid form, it can be textured, patterned and embossed. This versatility allows it to be easily shifted into shapes and textures that resemble building materials like pavers, slate, brick, flagstone, limestone, marble – even wood.
- Limitless Design Options. There are 22 stamped concrete patterns and over 50 colors from which to choose. This opens the door to countless design possibilities. Mimic brick or other stones. Coordinate your stamped concrete feature with existing hardscapes in your yard. You can even stamp your logo or monogram to customize your space.
- Stamped concrete is the more budget-friendly “stone” option. It is a fraction of the cost of traditional building materials.
- Fast Installation. It takes less time to pour and stamp concrete than it does to lay other building materials. So, you also save on installation costs.
- Minimal Maintenance. Since stamped concrete is installed in a single slab, you don’t have to worry about wedding or sanding between the cracks. The only required maintenance is to reseal the concrete every few years to protect against stains and preserve color.
- If properly maintained, stamped concrete can last longer than paved stone. It stands up to harsh weather and is more durable than asphalt. Concrete can also withstand heavy traffic, so it is an optimal choice for commercial projects.
- Environmentally Friendly. Concrete affords you a green construction option. It is only made when needed, and its most prominent material is limestone, which is an abundant raw material.
Heading 3: If you live in Northern New Jersey and are considering stamped concrete, give us a call. Our team is ready to assist you with your project.